- Tina has been speaking at events since 2004. Rather than providing a fixed keynote topic to the organizations that hired her, she developed custom speeches to address their needs. And while the topics she spoke about may seem varied (from The Value of Volunteerism to Personal Awareness to Success as a Holitic Practitioner to The Magic of India), she has never varied from her focus on feeling good.
- Sample History:
- Conventions and Conferences (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association’s Regional Conference in Edmonton; The Calgary Board of Education’s Annual Support Staff Convention; the Alberta Therapeutic Recreation Association’s Annual Conference in Calgary; Alberta Association of Family School Liaison Workers in Lethbridge)
- Annual General Meetings (Scouts Canada Northern Lights Region; the Oldman Watershed Council)
- Association Meetings (Hypnosis Society of Alberta; Association of Administrative Assistants)
- Networking Meetings (Savoir Faire Professional Women’s Club; the Progressive Group of Independent Business Women; The Probus Club of Calgary, the eWomen Network)
- Special Events (Caregivers Revitalize Day in Calgary; the Graduation Ceremony of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition; the 25th Reunion of the Graduates of Stony Plain Memorial Composite High School; Volunteer Appreciation evening for the Calgary Police Call Box Gift Shop; guest speaker at the Westside Centre for Spiritual Living; Volunteer Appreciation dinner for the Martindale Community Association; Kneehill Women’s evening)
- Radio (guest on LeAnn Hilger’s radio show The Dream Big Revolution on VoiceAmerica.com in July, 2008; interviewed on CBC Radio about The Passion Test™ and Free Hugs Day; co-hosted the radio show Planting Seeds of Love on A2Zen.fm with Cheri Valentine.)